Secure your vacation rental today !
- Where in Dubrovnik should you stay? Let us help you find the perfect accommodation for you!
- New deals listed daily – for every budget!
Recommended private accommodation in Dubrovnik and Dubrovnik Riviera
- Rooms "Carpe Diem"
- Apartments & Rooms Biličić
- Villa Adriatica
- Apartment Allergo
- Villa Konalić
- Apartment Oasis
- Apartment Nane
- Family House Fascination
- Apartments Placa
- Apartments Dani
- Rooms Jelena
- Apartments Nerio - Old Town
- Rooms Gull's Home
- Rooms Sentic
- Apartment Storelli Nr. 3
- Apartments Sipa
- Apartments Stella
- House Renata
- Dubrovnik Villamar
- Apartments Maslač
- Apartment Blue Rhapsody
- Villa Anadingac, Borak, Dingač region, Pelješac
- Apartments Bella Vista, Borak, Dingač region, Pelješac
Dubrovačko Primorje / Dubrovnik Riviera
- Apartments Žanetić , Zaton
- Apartments Moretić, Zaton
- Apartments & Rooms Lion, Zaton
- Villa Moretić, Zaton
Župa Dubrovačka / Dubrovnik Riviera
- Villa Mediterranea, Mlini
- Villa Bellevue, Mlini
- Villa Mlini, Mlini
- Villa Marija, Mlini
- Apartments Tonković , Mlini
- House Jelena , Mlini
- House Petrali, Mlini
- Apartments Subrenum, Mlini
- Apartments Green Harmony, Mlini
- Apartments Tabain, Mlini
- Villa Dubravka, Plat
- Apartments Tija, Cavtat
- Apartments & Rooms Cina, Cavtat
- Apartments Kralj, Cavtat
- Villa Lucija (Bokarica), Gruda, Konavle
- Country Tourism - Family House Cvjetković, Village Radovčići
- Villa Marin, Molunat
- Apartments Pecotić, Island Korčula
- Apartments Marco Polo, Island Korčula
Accommodation in Dubrovnik - good to know
Private accommodation have long been a very important part of Croatian tourism, especially along the coast. Bookings are administered either by the local tourist offices, travel agencies or through the owners themselves. Agencies are usually open daily 8 AM - 8 PM in summer, although they may take a long break on Sunday afternoons. You may also be offered rooms by people waiting outside train, bus or ferry stations. If you choose to take a room offered in this manner it is strongly recommended to establish the location of the room and agree on a price before setting off. No matter how you find a room, it is wise to examine it before agreeing to pay for it.
Prices vary slightly depending on the location and on the standard. Wherever you stay in Croatia, you're obliged to register with the local police upon arrival. If you're staying in a private room arranged by an agency, this will be done for you. If you're staying with a friend, or in a room offered to you by a private individual, they should undertake the job of registration themselves. The accommodation in Dubrovnik fill up quickly in July and August, and it is a good idea to arrive in town early in order to begin your search. Single travelers sometimes find it difficult to get a room in high season unless they're prepared to pay the price of a double.
If you wish to escape the stress of finding an accommodation upon arrival, you can chose some of the apartments from our list and book it in advance. We also provide the additional service of answering possible inquiries about locations not listed in our offer.
If you have questions about accommodation not listed write to us. We will be glad to assist you in any way to make your trip to Dubrovnik as pleasant as possible